• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guys...you have to see this upcoming movie about "killer sheep"

rrose1968

I hope General chat is the right forum and it's not a competing product...it's a baaaaad movie.

"Get Ready for the Violence of the Lambs" they said...:p

http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/

I was watching previews of other movies on the DOA: Dead or Alive dvd. Yes I know it's not due out until next week, but I have a friend who owns a video store and we were watching this...

At first I thought it was a joke, but it's an actual movie. It didn't show a theater date but says "flocking to cinemas soon." But...wtf?? :disagree:

Seen It

Saw it from a copy a couple of months ago. Pretty weird. Try "Meatball Machine" also. That is strange as well.

I like weird it is hard to determain what's going to happen next. :D

Just don't let anyone pull the wool over your eyes...especially Chuck Woolery.

Last edited:
I was watching previews of other movies on the DOA: Dead or Alive dvd. Yes I know it's not due out until next week, but I have a friend who owns a video store and we were watching this...

If you are talking about the R1 Version then it came out this week.

Haven't seen anything like that since that Australian movie about the werewolves a long time ago. The same high quality sfx and the acting simply superb. I am sure I see a Oscar for everyone and maybe some bones for the sheep. The humor is great also:
Why do Scots wear kilts? and
Why do the English wear wellies?

Back