• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another Payment failure - using Visa

CountryBumkin

I tried to purchase the Lifetime version of ANYDVD HD using my Visa card this week. I got all the way to the "visa verification screen" where I enter my visa password. Then the next screen had a bunch of code displayed but did not finish the purchase.

I then tried again with a different Visa card and got the same results. I captured a screenshot of this code if you want to see it, but I think you know what it is. Looks like the code in the thread just below this one.

So how can I buy a license?

I'm in USA, I think you are outside of USA so maybe that's the problem. But i have made international purchases before with my Visa card and did not have any trouble.

Thanks for your help.

Please do not post this screenshot here, might be with sensitive data.

Just checked the database and found your 2 purchase attempts as of 2018-10-12. One of them failed but the 2nd 10 minutes later has been successful and you should have received your lifetime license.

However, I just re-sent the license email to your bellsouth address. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder).

Thank you for supporting our project.
Ivan

Please do not post this screenshot here, might be with sensitive data.

Just checked the database and found your 2 purchase attempts as of 2018-10-12. One of them failed but the 2nd 10 minutes later has been successful and you should have received your lifetime license.

However, I just re-sent the license email to your bellsouth address. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder).

Thank you for supporting our project.
Ivan

Got the license code! Thanks.

I have a "Lifetime" licence for AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5 and found that it now has limitations, so I tried the latest version 8 and decided after the trial to purchase a copy of it along with Clone BD. However Clone BD (lifetime) was purchased without any issue but AnyDVD 8 (lifetime) is impossible (for me) to pay for, various CC payments (with different cards) have been rejected. I am NOT prepared to get involved with Bit Coins and want your product.

Where do we go from here ?

@Paul W. H

Currently we are facing technical issues with customers from UK, paying with UK credit card. We are working on it and we willl send an email to all failed transactions once we solved it. Please contact support@redfox.bz (regards from Ivan and link to this post might help) and ask them to extend your trial period (make sure you send them your trial license id, something like Txx-xxx).

Thank you for your understanding and supporting our project.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

I can wait if the issue is going to be resolved, it is only certain new items that "fail" and I have plenty of others I can carry on with using 7.6.9.5

I'm having the same problem as CountryBumkin. I tried about 3 or so times and all of them failed with

Order not processed!
Payment XXX-XXXfor Order XXX-XXX over 87.20 EUR Reference #XXX was rejected: -993: Refused. I contacted my bank and they said that it never even charged my account.

Last edited:
@Evoley
I just checked your 3 purchase attempts. Have you been redirected to 3D Secure site of your card issuer?
If not:
1) make sure Javascript is enabled
2) disable any AdBlocker (they sometimes block 3D Secure redirecting)

@Evoley
I just checked your 3 purchase attempts. Have you been redirected to 3D Secure site of your card issuer?
If not:
1) make sure Javascript is enabled
2) disable any AdBlocker (they sometimes block 3D Secure redirecting)
Nope. Wasn't even redirected. Tried Waterfox, Firefox and Chrome. Even tried private browsing/icognito with Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks for the reply. I need to investigate this issue (will take a few days)....

You're welcome. I just tried Edge and got the same error as above. So it does seem like it's something on your end or something going on with my bank.

For some reason you are getting denied by the security system of our acquiring bank. I just have to find out why....

Always fun. Thank you for looking into it. I'm actually switching over from Passkey due to some problems they refuse to fix.

Just received the message as well.....

Payment XXX-XXX for Order XXX-XXX over XX.XX EUR Reference #XXXXXXX was rejected: -993: Refused

@Evoley
@imverylame

Just got a feedback from our PSP (payment service provider)....

Their acquiring bank is using an external fraud monitoring service which - for security reasons - does (usually) not release any detailed information on refusals. I convinced them that we do not expect any fraud attempt from our customers in general, and especially from you guys. It turned out that both of you got refused with reason "Phone not matched". What a bulls.....

I checked the phone numbers you entered and everything seems to be correct - apart of the missing country code. Could you please try again with a leading "+1" in phone number field?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Ivan (not "the Terrible" one)

I'm actually unable to with the browsers I tested from before. When I click "buy now" it just takes me straight to Step 4/4. Doesn't even give me a chance to re-enter my information. Clearing cookies fixed that problem. Still getting payment failure after adding +1 to my phone number.

I was sure the country prefix will do the trick. Let me investigate a little further but I do not expect a response from our PSP before monday....

However, I'll make sure you'll get your license Monday. In any case.

Thanks for taking the time to figure this out. I'm still on my trial and will use that until all of this is sorted out.

Thanks for the info on the telephone No.

I have tried 3 times tonight using the +44 prefix (UK) and still no luck.

Thanks anyway.

Back