• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SPY WHO DUMPED ME

Salito

CORRECT PLAYLIST

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_D_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_74EF47AC.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
More help needed with playlist. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_E27CC3BB.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Some more help with a playlist, Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_THE_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_57BF2652_44924885.ziplog
    4.1 MB · Views: 19
@Pete ,

Looks like there's yet another variation of this disc...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_D166F561.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
And yet another.... thanks in Advance Pete...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_F_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_F4E12D20_B783C3BE.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Playlist obfuscation here as well.
I'm gathering the 3 previous posts today are the same - but just in case... here's my logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_D166F561.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
I'm gathering the 3 previous posts today are the same - but just in case... here's my logfile.
They're not, different versions and yours is yet another different version

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

They're not, different versions and yours is yet another different version

Looks like obriens2's is the same logfile I posted in message #9.

Logfile name is the same -- except his was mounted in a G drive so "G" precedes the movie name and mine was in an E drive.

But the numbers are an exact match.

T

Those 2 yes, but the other log below it is a different one.

The distinct logfiles are in messages #1, 6, 8, 9, and 10.

Isn't that a lot for one movie?

T

Not by a long shot. Think @Pete once said there was a title not too long ago with over a dozen variants. Think about it. There's 3 bd regions, if each region has as little as 3 variants you're already looking at 9 different versions. If each region has 4, that's a dozen...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
This one
Looks like there's yet another variation of this disc...
...which is the same as this one
I'm gathering the 3 previous posts today are the same
...and this one, (which is different)
And yet another....

Are fixed.
Though this one:
Some more help with a playlist, Thanks
...does not appear to have any Screen Pass on it - I also don't see anything confusing regarding the playlists, there are only two candidates (803, 804).
I'll call it JAD (Just A Disc).

This one
...which is the same as this one
...and this one, (which is different)
Are fixed.

Big thumbs up over here Pete.

Working with the movie in CloneBD and it is now showing just one Main Feature @ 1:56:56.

Thanks again, man.

Not by a long shot. Think @Pete once said there was a title not too long ago with over a dozen variants. Think about it. There's 3 bd regions, if each region has as little as 3 variants you're already looking at 9 different versions. If each region has 4, that's a dozen...

Well when you put it like that it does seem more plausible that there are 4 or 5 version (so far) for Spy.

But geez, they would go through the trouble of making 3 or 4 per region?

Insane!

T

But geez, they would go through the trouble of making 3 or 4 per region?
Region A might seem, at first, like it doesn't require many different versions. "Hey, we're all Americans, a region A disc comes with English, Spanish and French, so we're all happy".
Unfortunately, the world expands beyond the borders of the US - it just looks like the ocean is the end of the world ;)
Notice, how Japan, Hong-Kong, etc..., who are also region A, are sort of being left out?

I'll not mention regions B and C, the same holds there, but region A alone comes in more languages, than you'd want to cram on a single disc.
Then there's often the typical basic retail version, the extended version ("you liked that movie? Come buy again, you'll get an additional 3 minutes for another 25$"), the rental version (often without bonus material), the steel book version, ... you get the general direction of this....

And sometimes (rather often, actually), there's a re-release after a while (I don't know, the shit is maybe low on stock and still selling like crazy), which means the same pre-master of the disc gets put into pressing again, but for technical or whatever reason gets an updated protection (AACS and/or Screen Pass).
So there you'll get a whole new set of new versions.

So, in short: 3 or 4 per region is not really as high as it gets...

Region A might seem, at first, like it doesn't require many different versions. "Hey, we're all Americans, a region A disc comes with English, Spanish and French, so we're all happy".
Unfortunately, the world expands beyond the borders of the US - it just looks like the ocean is the end of the world ;)
Notice, how Japan, Hong-Kong, etc..., who are also region A, are sort of being left out?

I'll not mention regions B and C, the same holds there, but region A alone comes in more languages, than you'd want to cram on a single disc.
Then there's often the typical basic retail version, the extended version ("you liked that movie? Come buy again, you'll get an additional 3 minutes for another 25$"), the rental version (often without bonus material), the steel book version, ... you get the general direction of this....

And sometimes (rather often, actually), there's a re-release after a while (I don't know, the shit is maybe low on stock and still selling like crazy), which means the same pre-master of the disc gets put into pressing again, but for technical or whatever reason gets an updated protection (AACS and/or Screen Pass).
So there you'll get a whole new set of new versions.

So, in short: 3 or 4 per region is not really as high as it gets...

I hate to admit it but I thought Blu-Ray regions were within one continent. Looking it up now...

So I didn't know Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are in Region A. And B lumps together Europe, Africa, Middle East and Australia among others.

Makes sense there would be many versions per region then.

Then there's the variations of retail, steelbook, extended, etc.?

I guess that could make dealing with Screen Pass a full-time job in and of itself :=).

Seems a bit overwhelming.

Congrats to you all for handling it so well.

T

Back