• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Miniaturist - PBS (screenpass like)

thetoad

I'm guessing this is like a norml PBS java disc that anydvd shortcuts the java code and just fills in the GPRs by hand.

However, it seems to remove code from the JAR directories, but doesn't fix up the titles correctly (perhaps not know yet?)

here's the log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_D_THE MINIATURIST_5F4E2148_506C04F6.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
I'd try the new 8.3.0.0 first. Perhaps the problen will disappear then.

However, it seems to remove code from the JAR directories, but doesn't fix up the titles correctly (perhaps not know yet?)
I don't understand most of what you wrote - but I can assure you: it's just another disc, that has not yet been handled.
Post another log file now, please, then it will be fixed.

I don't understand most of what you wrote - but I can assure you: it's just another disc, that has not yet been handled.
Post another log file now, please, then it will be fixed.
It removed a some of the "data" files in the jar dirs (i.e. so it through and exception and died during startup as file not found), but didn't fix it up.

I'll post another log in a little bit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

here you go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_D_THE MINIATURIST_5F4E2148_506C04F6.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
though as far as I can tell, they seem the same?

The second logfile always contains some additional info pete needs to fix the title. Unless you know what to look for and where, chances of you finding the difference between the 2 is pretty non-existent :)

I compared the md5sum of every file, they were the same and the md5sum's for the ziplogs were the same., maybe I uploaded wrong file, let me check.

I compared the md5sum of every file, they were the same and the md5sum's for the ziplogs were the same., maybe I uploaded wrong file, let me check.

Delete the old one, make a new one. That way there's no chance in hell of uploading the wrong one

yep, this is why I checked. somehow ocpied the same file twice

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_E_THE MINIATURIST_5F4E2148_506C04F6.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
thanks, bdedit shows it more like I expect now, will play test it later.

Back