• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

laptop uhd burner

I noticed all new laptops dont come with optical drives any more so i guess i now need external...

ok i bought the buffalo drive and im trying to rip The mummy with tom cruise... it says disc wants bus encryption???? and theres an error....

MakeMKV now supports the BU40/50 slim drives provided they're running 1.00 firmware. I've got a bunch of them in stock and small enclosures for them as well. MakeMKV is also supporting the LG WH16NS60 provided it is running 1.00 firmware. I've at least 15 of those that need homes right now.

alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

ok i bought the buffalo drive and im trying to rip The mummy with tom cruise... it says disc wants bus encryption???? and theres an error....

Which Buffalo drive? Slim external? This drive is not UHD Friendly.
I got the Buffalo UHD Slim external drive too.
I did not test if MakeMKV can support it.
But the internal if the Buffalo is a LG BU40N.
I already opened it. Which firmware does yours have? Do NOT upgrade the firmware.

LG BU40N, BU50N and allegedly the Buffalo will need firmware 1.00 to work with current makeMKV. If your drive is not on firmware version 1.00 which shipped with units built in 2016 the drive is not currently supported so make other arrangements. Run the current makeMKV it will tell you if the drive is compatible or not. This is all fact based as of 2019-02-10 at 6pm PST.

Back