• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Key Issue

CDR Cousland

I recently changed computers and have been reinstalling everything, including AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile, with no problem. However, my CloneDVD key won't work. When activated, it says the key is registered/ok and to reset CloneDVD, but the reset never actually removes the trial lock.

I reached out to Elby after reading this recent forum post, https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/forever-is-gone.75809/; and, after a painful back-and-forth they responded with:

It is none of our serial numbers. Unfortunately we cannot check licenses that were purchased at Slysoft. We have no access to their customer data.

Since Slysoft no longer exists, am I just SOoL? Or have you guys dealt with this issue before?

Thanks, guys!

PS - If I do need to repurchase, do you guys at least get a good portion if purchases made through you? I'd rather throw my money at RedFox than Elby.
cleardot.gif

I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox (and maybe your spam folder)

Ivan

@Ivan when changing a computer, is there a need for a license change or other activation?

@Ivan when changing a computer, is there a need for a license change or other activation?

Just install the software (e.g. AnyDVD) on your new computer and then activate the license by double clicking the license file.

ok, so what I understand will normally work thank you @Ivan

ok, so what I understand will normally work thank you @Ivan
I definitely think my situation was weird, as what Ivan described worked just fine for my AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile keys. My CloneDVD key file must've been corrupted or broken during the data transfer; I don't know.

I just sent you an email. Please check your inbox (and maybe your spam folder)

Ivan
Got a new computer. Transferred my AnyDVD with no problem. I downloaded Clone DVD and copied the registration file to the new computer but the program doesn't seem to recognize it and keeps asking me to purchase the program. Any suggestions? Candace

Got a new computer. Transferred my AnyDVD with no problem. I downloaded Clone DVD and copied the registration file to the new computer but the program doesn't seem to recognize it and keeps asking me to purchase the program. Any suggestions? Candace
Easiest way is to go to Start/Programs/Elaborate Bytes/CloneDVD2/Register CloneDVD2 and browse to the location of the CloneDVD key. Make sure you are selecting the CloneDVD key, not AnyDVD or CloneDVDmobile, etc.

hello ,I had replace my hard drive and lost my dvd clone key how do I get it back so I can install it ,thank you very much

Check your mails for the original purchase mail, the key will be an attachment. If that fails, if you bought it from elaborate bytes themselves, they should be able to resend it to you. If you bought it through the former Slysoft I'm afraid redfox won't be able to assist you. They do not have access to the former Slysoft customer database/keys.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I just wanted to thank you for that information I did that and it was there .I didn't know I had it there .thank you for the info its greatly appreciated

I tried to contact the people who make dvd clone but didn't get a reply is that a normal thing for them ? anydvd contacted me . is there a reason I didn't get contacted by dvdclone ? ty for your time . again ty

DVD clone? Elaborate bytes does not own or develop such a product. If you have CloneDVD2, I'd simply try again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back