• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hotel Artemis UHD

rocker69

Here is the log file for Hotel Artemis UHD USA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.2_Info_D_HOTEL_ARTEMIS.ziplog
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Anydvd hasn't that disc before, as such it needs to original disc to properly decrypt it before an iso will work

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

My apologies I assumed a protected ISO would be the same?

It's not. The first time anydvd sees a new disc it needs the original disc to authenticate against the online protection database. A protected iso won't work, as only the original disc holds certain info it needs to do that and which can't be copied into an iso.

The next time an iso will work

Nope, not normally. But in this case it it'll be used to find out if the original disc is supported by anydvd if he chooses to provide one. Its not requested at this time. If it's not then the error message will be different. the cannot retrieve AGID won't be there, and there will be a different decryption error

Here is the log file for Hotel Artemis UHD USA
Ts, ts... FAB virtual drive.. VCD is so much nicer. ;)
Why do people use the copycat, when they can get the original?
Anyway, the disc isn't supported yet.

Deleted Fab virtual drive for you guys , LOL I had both installed only need the BEST. Thanks guys!

Here is the UHD for hotel Artemis log file!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_HOTEL_ARTEMIS.ziplog
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
Back