• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thoughts on this suggested feature on next CloneDVD2

brian57

With DVDs coming out with 99 title structures, I am sure I read in the forums suggesting to unclick all the zero titles in CloneDVD2.

So instead of manually unticking 80+ boxes to delete, you have a box where you could unselect all and manually add the titles you wanted.
Or be able to select multiple titles at one time using the mouse and shift key.

Sorry if this has been asked before and is not possible.

I would like to finish I have no problems using AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2 so far (touch wood)

With DVDs coming out with 99 title structures, I am sure I read in the forums suggesting to unclick all the zero titles in CloneDVD2.
Really? Shouldn't make much difference IMHO.

So instead of manually unticking 80+ boxes to delete, you have a box where you could unselect all and manually add the titles you wanted.
You can do that already. Right mouse button. The magic mouse button for CloneDVD and AnyDVD. ;)
I would like to finish I have no problems using AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2 so far (touch wood)
Good to hear, thank you!

You can do that already. Right mouse button. The magic mouse button for CloneDVD and AnyDVD.

Cheers for the reply James.

I was trying by holding the shift key while trying to select the range I wanted to delete with the left button. (The right button !!!! and there it is. Well they say every day is a school day.)

Back