• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Whitney

Help_N_Out_2

On final copy, getting an error during the playback, "Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your pc)."

Note, it is in several places throughout the movie. This is a .mp4 file. Log file attached.

Is there something I need to do on my end or must something be done on the support servers?

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_F_WHITNEY_BD_4616D55C_3B65616F.ziplog
    660.5 KB · Views: 8
Post split, please don't hijack someone else's Ant-Man topic with a screenpass issue for a different title.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there something I need to do on my end or must something be done on the support servers?
Nothing else to do - the disc should be fine, now, just convert again.

Pete, just performed the conversion process again. All is fine. Thanks for your quick response and assistance.

Back