• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ant-Man And The Wasp

mlipar

anydvd will not copy uhd disk
are you working on this?
thanks

Please read this, it'll tell you all you need know

read about your computer and your tv
that does not help me at all
and if you don't work for RedFox my question was not for you

I assume this shouldn't be a problem for Any DVD HD since MakeMKV can already work with the Ant Man and the Wasp UHD BD.

I don't understand. I am ripping .mp4 data from Blu-Ray of this movie using Handbrake. I set-up Source scan and proper destination file with plenty memory. After starting transfer, operation works perfectly until approximately 6 1/2 minutes into process and shuts down with verbiage stating "Queue Finished" in lower left-hand corner of Handbrake Window. I have used Handbrake many times and never hade this happen. Please help.

upload_2018-10-16_21-51-29.png

I don't understand. I am ripping .mp4 data from Blu-Ray of this movie using Handbrake. I set-up Source scan and proper destination file with plenty memory. After starting transfer, operation works perfectly until approximately 6 1/2 minutes into process and shuts down with verbiage stating "Queue Finished" in lower left-hand corner of Handbrake Window. I have used Handbrake many times and never hade this happen. Please help.

View attachment 44945

Ron Cook, the OP was referring to Ant Man and the Wasp UHD, which is not yet supported by AnyDVD.

Ant Man - Wasp Blu Ray is supported. I have a copy and had no issues with it.

Of course, that has no bearing on your issue as you may have a different version.

Sounds like you have a Handbrake problem but if you think AnyDVD is instead the culprit, you should attach an AnyDVD log file.

The screenshot you posted is not enough for the devs to properly diagnose.

T

Back