• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Barbershop 2

thetoad

Been getting a cannot process request at this moment, try again later for days now for it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_F_BARBERSHOP_2.ziplog
    212.3 KB · Views: 4
Use the original disc and try again

couldn't retrieve AGID!

AnyDVD can't retrieve the unique identifier from your DVDFab virtual drive, so decryption fails

I use this method constantly, this is the only disc I've ever had an issue with. I image the disc in Linux using ddrescue and then decrypt it in Windows using anydvd mounted. With dvdfab image mounter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To figure out if there's an issue with that "other company's" image mounter, why not try Virtual Clone Drive instead? It's a free download from this RedFox site. I've been using VCD for a decade; it's very reliable and Elaborate Bytes are very responsive if you have any problems.

Cheers,

--michael

same experience with virtual clone drive. trying to image it on another linux box to see if it makes a difference.

same experience with a rebuilt image. I jump through these hoops, as I don't have a my bd drive in my windows box (and ddrescue works much better on linux than within windos, even with the new linux subsystem). Is their a reason it can get the AGID almost every other time, but is failing now?

was able to get the disc successfully decrypted using other tools (it is a non BD+ and non BD-J disc, so thats easy enough to decrypt using open source tools, i.e. use the vuk to decrypt it), I'm still confused why anydvd had issues with it.

was able to get the disc successfully decrypted using other tools (it is a non BD+ and non BD-J disc, so thats easy enough to decrypt using open source tools, i.e. use the vuk to decrypt it), I'm still confused why anydvd had issues with it.
It's not mysterious.
AnyDVD will connect to the key server for every disc it has never seen before - and in that instance, a proper authentication is required, which is not possible, when only mounting an image.
Once it generated the key, it will work for everyone even from an ISO.

It's not mysterious.
AnyDVD will connect to the key server for every disc it has never seen before - and in that instance, a proper authentication is required, which is not possible, when only mounting an image.
Once it generated the key, it will work for everyone even from an ISO.
Ok, that makes sense. Basically, I'm the first person to try to use this disc w/ anydvd?

I can work around it for non jar or bd+ discs. I spent some time seeing if some Network block device project could let me export the bd drive from Linux to windows, but in practicality, this wouldnt work due to the lower level calls made directly to the drive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back