• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The converted video file's sound is so weak

baybora

I have tried your product (clone dvd mobile v1.1.5.4) for dvd to psp conversation. The picture result is superb.I think, nearly the original UMD quality.
But... the sound is problem. quality is ok, but the sound level is so weak. I could hear the sound very difficult while PSP's volume is fully open.
Could you apply any extra section to increase the sound of the converted video . May be, from 200 percent to 500 percent more than this.
Thanks a lot...

I was about to post a new thread on this very same subject.....the converted videos volumes seem to be low. I way to increase volume during conversion would be GREAT!! Is this possible?

I was about to post a new thread on this very same subject.....the converted videos volumes seem to be low. I way to increase volume during conversion would be GREAT!! Is this possible?

Try playing with the entry for your profile in
devices.ini
There should be a line
MVolume=10

You can adjust this value and boost it up to 200 (that will probably be a total distortion).

This value only affects Dolby AC3 streams, if you're having problems with a stereo source, add a line

MLVolume=10
or so.

And: please let us know, if it helped.

I would like to do this in the ipod profile. Does it matter where you insert the MLVolume=10

I would like to do this in the ipod profile. Does it matter where you insert the MLVolume=10

For my IPOD 80GB I added a line to both IPOD areas and used MVolume=25. Works a treat for me. Just watch if you use earphones as you will need to turn volume down to LOW, then bring it up. At least now, I can adjust to what I need and not have to strain to hear the volume.

Regards
Cage

Tried to insert the MLVolume=20 but a window pops up saying can't create the (gives path of file) make sure path and file name are correct.. The path does exist. Windows Vista, I'm the administrator.

Last edited:
Tried to insert the MLVolume=20 but a window pops up saying can't create the (gives path of file) make sure path and file name are correct.. The path does exist. Windows Vista, I'm the administrator.

Try MVolume instead of MLVolume.

Where is the profile section or devices.ini for PSP ?

I tried it on my computer at work (which is XP Pro) and it worked. Guess the problem is with Vista.

Right click the shortcut to Notepad and select the Run As Administrator option. This will elevate notepad to admin privileges. Then use File/Open in Notepad to open the system.ini file and edit it. Then save it.

To anyone that's interested. Found this with a google search. Worked great.

Success

Thank you very much. I dont need another tool or software for converting from dvd to psp anymore... either umd disc. I am using windows xp. I did everthing as you told us. (c /program files /slysoft/CloneDVDmobile/devices). I used the "[PSP Patched (AVC/H264, Ver. >= 3.03 OE-B)]" section and there was no any "MVolume" line. I applied one under the "ABRate=128" line. And vala... Everthing is perfect now, sound level is also...

Last edited:
Back