• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is the XML file for?

dbminter

What is the purpose of the XML file that AnyDVD generates on decrypting a disc?

Thanks!

this is a very interesting question never occurred to me to ask but I would also wonder it also THANK YOU

Yes, it's something I've known its done for years. Maybe even going back to the pre Redfox version. It just never occurred to me until just now to question what it's for.

What is the XML file for?
Doing a search, AnyDVD 6.8.0.0 (or there abouts starting with 6.7.9.10 beta) added the xml file to store the disc ID so external programs could access the data.

6.8.0.0 and 6.7.9.10b were released 7 and a half years ago, so this is a loooooooooooong standing feature.

Doing a search, AnyDVD 6.8.0.0 (or there abouts starting with 6.7.9.10 beta) added the xml file to store the disc ID so external programs could access the data.
Yes, for example the (now dead) "Windows Media Center".

I know bd-rebuilder uses the playlist info in it

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back