• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BDMV and PS3 1.92

clareman

with rumors (or fact) flying about BD-RE being killed on the ps3...has anyone updated to 1.92? Do BD-RE still play?

thanks....

Surely they didn't do such well then again Sony is well know to shoot themselves with firmware updates. I'll be happy when some hacking team comes out with custom firmware for the PS3 as they already do for the PSP. I then would be more interested in the PS3. :D

Surely they didn't do such well then again Sony is well know to shoot themselves with firmware updates. I'll be happy when some hacking team comes out with custom firmware for the PS3 as they already do for the PSP. I then would be more interested in the PS3. :D

from what i have been reading...bd-re playback was a benefit that has "expired"

just making sure it isn't reality yet

Judging by all the other problems people have been having with this update I wouldn't risk it. Some people are finding it won't let them connect to the PS online store, online games can't connect, others have found that blu-ray films and dvd's won't play back. But for some it seems to work fine

Judging by all the other problems people have been having with this update I wouldn't risk it. Some people are finding it won't let them connect to the PS online store, online games can't connect, others have found that blu-ray films and dvd's won't play back. But for some it seems to work fine

yeah it's kinda funny though how (at least on the official playstation site) this happens with every firmware!

Seems to be a lot more this time, usually you get 1 or 2 having problems, and the rest just whining that something didn't get added, but this time there appear to be a lot of people having problems with it

Back