• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.9.0 Resident Evil Afterlife 3D with PowerDVD 18 Cinavia issue

smonly

Anydvd 8.2.9.0.
Resident Evil Afterlife 3D.
PowerDVD 18 (ver.1815).
The try icon stays red.
Win10 pro 1809 64bit
Log attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_F_RESIDENT_EVIL_3D_FB737A8F_63584961.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Anydvd 8.2.9.0.
Resident Evil Afterlife 3D.
PowerDVD 18 (ver.1815).
The try icon stays red.
Win10 pro 1809 64bit
Log attached
Works fine here. Please elaborate, how to reproduce the problem. Does the notification icon change color with other discs?
Make sure, that PowerDVD is not started elevated (as Administrator), if AnyDVD is not.

Yes, I don't see any icon problem w/ other titles but this one so far. I'll try the administrator thing. Thank you.

Yes, I don't see any icon problem w/ other titles but this one so far. I'll try the administrator thing. Thank you.
If other discs work (notification icon changes color), it can't be a the administrator thing.
What type of audio track are you playing, when you have the problem? (Language, codec)
Does the color change, if you select a different track?
Does the problem persist, if you exit / start PowerDVD several times?

The audio track is dolby digital 5.1 English. It started to happen since the release of Win 10 upgrade last week. But somehow the problem stops when downgrading back to PDVD18 1619, one previous version. So it's not useless at all.
Thank you.

Back