• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1ClickDVD Help

oldjoe

Sounds like bad (incompatible) media or burning too fast. A failing drive or home player can also cause those problems.
Do the movies have the same problems if you play them on your PC?
What brand of DVDRW and what brand of media are you using?
TPlat would know more about 1Click. Perhaps he will pick up on this thread.

I am am using 1 click DVD to back up my movies with anyDVD. When I view my movies I back up I have been getting skips during play, where the movie jumps to the next sceen. Any suggestions that can help fix ?

Open 1Click and press your F8-key then copy and paste the complete burn log for the movie, if it doesnt fit in a single reply post half the log in one reply and the other half in a second reply. Look for where the log says:

****session closed****

****session started****

I am not sure what you are asking me to do. Please forgive my lack of burning skills. Are I hi f-8 - do you want me to cut and paste them to this formum ?

1 Clic DVD Help

Sounds like bad (incompatible) media or burning too fast. A failing drive or home player can also cause those problems.
Do the movies have the same problems if you play them on your PC?
What brand of DVDRW and what brand of media are you using?
TPlat would know more about 1Click. Perhaps he will pick up on this thread.

No it' not happening on my PC. I'm using Sony DVD +R's It happens in my sony DVD players. Any suggestions on how fix the issue ?

No it' not happening on my PC. I'm using Sony DVD +R's It happens in my sony DVD players. Any suggestions on how fix the issue ?

Sony+R's should be good quality but Sony Players, most notably the newer models, are noted for having issues with backed up discs. Try them in a different player.

Sony+R's should be good quality but Sony Players, most notably the newer models, are noted for having issues with backed up discs. Try them in a different player.

I got an older Sony and JVC combo unit and both will play some back ups and not others.

1click

Thanks for the suggestion I will try it on another player. If it doesnt work any suggestions on what it is or how to fix.
Thanks
D

I am not sure what you are asking me to do. Please forgive my lack of burning skills. Are I hi f-8 - do you want me to cut and paste them to this formum ?

Yes, open 1Click then press your F8-key, that will bring up your log then copy and paste a burn log in with a reply.

Originally Posted by djt7728

Yes, open 1Click then press your F8-key, that will bring up your log then copy and paste a burn log in with a reply.

TPLAT has become an expert at reading and diagnosing errors reported in the 1click log files... Do as he asked and post a session and I am sure we can help.

Back