• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When I install Clonedvd my D: Drive goes missing. Help!

Iriah Whittington

I recently got a new computer and went about trying to put all of my programs that I use on it and when I installed Clone DVD my D: drive just disappeared. After I did a checkpoint restore the drive came back. I have tried installing it multiple times but the same thing always happens. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks

That driver has been included in every single version since then. It's no longer needed to install manually and hasn't been for a long time.

That driver has been included in every single version since then. It's no longer needed to install manually and hasn't been for a long time.

There was no update for CloneDVD so it might be worth trying ...

I am running Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit. Yes I do have Anydvd also. I installed them together first go around when I noticed my drive was missing, then I installed CloneDVD by it's self and the same thing happened.

So I would install CloneDVD and then AnyDVD and post a log file of AnyDVD for the developers if it dosen't work.

Back