• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any update re CC payments?

Alex Salerno Jr.

My license expired 8/17/18 and I am now locked out. I have never use BitCoin, but I did try only to find out there is a wait period for new users. Thanks for any help.

Download an app called Square Cash, it allows you to change dollars into BTC, and then send it to RedFox, very easy.

I got the Green Dot re loadable debit card that was recommended elsewhere in this forum (RedFox can't accept any cards now) and squareone won't accept a reloadable debit card. I'll be darned if I will enter my bank debit car number into a mobile app.

Still trying to figure out how to pay via bitcoin. Is there an alternative to Square Cash? I am unable to add cash to my account as I keep getting a transfer failed error (which appears to be a common issue with the App). Plus it does not have a QR Code scanner meaning I am not sure how to buy the right amount of bitcoin since I need to go to USD -> Euro -> Bitcoin. I am not able to signup for brokerages like CoinBase.

Does RedFox except Venmo? Thank for the help, this is turning into a two-month journey to renew my subscription.

Looks like CC purchasing is not working again. I have tried several different cards on different banks and all fails. Both Visa and MasterCard.

I attempted to buy anydvd yesterday. I got an email saying there was a payment failure, that my card issuing bank refused the charge. That's fine. It happened a few months ago when I tried too. But I checked by banking app and there is a pending charge from ******.net. That didn't happen last time. So why is there a pending charge when there was a payment failure and I did not receive a key?

I attempted to buy anydvd yesterday. I got an email saying there was a payment failure, that my card issuing bank refused the charge. That's fine. It happened a few months ago when I tried too. But I checked by banking app and there is a pending charge from *******.net. That didn't happen last time. So why is there a pending charge when there was a payment failure and I did not receive a key?
Good questions, but better asked in a support ticket to Redfox, other than a forum post to other users.

I attempted to buy anydvd yesterday. I got an email saying there was a payment failure, that my card issuing bank refused the charge. That's fine. It happened a few months ago when I tried too. But I checked by banking app and there is a pending charge from ******.net. That didn't happen last time. So why is there a pending charge when there was a payment failure and I did not receive a key?
Please use this link, we cannot help you in the forum https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

I received the email from Ivan about m/c and visa working. I checked here, it seems, there is still some issues. I am an old member from way back. Im waiting for all is well. I will be back, some day.

Back