• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Adam Chaplin Peculiarities

Mighty Mouse

I think this could be a regression issue in Anydvd 8.2.9.0.

Anydvd Ripper - First message is repairing Defective DVD structure that runs for approx 10 mins, then gives error message IFOProperties 6.

CloneDVD2 - displays one title with 0:00 playtime.

DVD Shrink, successfully processes the disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_G_DVD.ziplog
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
I think this could be a regression issue in Anydvd 8.2.9.0.
I don't think so, but can you try 8.2.8.0?

EDIT:
You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

I don't think so, but can you try 8.2.8.0?

EDIT:
You can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Thanks for the quick response.

Results:
8.2.9.0 with AI always enabled - same behavior
8.2.8.0 - same behavior
8.0.4.0 - same behavior

Note: this disc was released in December 15, 2015, ASIN: B016PGEUVM (thus why I jumped to the regression conclusion and why I tired a much older version of Anydvd).

As a side note, reading the extracted VIDEO_TS folder that was produced by DVDShrink into CloneDVD2 shows 8 'clips' but when reading any of the 7 'extras' VTS files results in a IFOProperties 6 error. The main movie appears to function within CloneDVD2. All 8 clips work within DVDShrink.

This is a older release. The DVDshrink solution is acceptable. I wanted to let you know about the peculiarities on this disc in case if affects other titles.

Last edited:
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.9.1. Please let me know...

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.9.1. Please let me know...

Closer, but no.

CloneDVD2 - Displays ALL titles, but after repairing defective DVD structure reports IFOProperties 6.

Anydvd Ripper - First message is repairing Defective DVD structure that runs for approx 10 mins, then gives error message IFOProperties 6.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_G_DVD.ziplog
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
Closer, but no.

CloneDVD2 - Displays ALL titles, but after repairing defective DVD structure reports IFOProperties 6.

Can you please post a zipped CloneDVD2 log? Thank you.

Back