• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Extracting ISO to BD files/folders - Help needed

mikeyb

Extracting ISO to BD files/folders - Help needed ( Now sorted :) )

Hi,

in the past I have always backed up my Blurays to the hard drive via Protected ISO's ( ie: using AnyDVD HD to create an image and leave the protection alone ). Now having a wee bit more experience with BD discs and yesterday was able to use Bd Info, Tsmuxer and then Imgburn to create a movie only image, I would really like to use my previous ISO's and create movie only images once extracted and therefore save on Hard Drive space.

I can extract the files/folders using ISOBuster but then neither BD Info or Tsmuxer can use these files/foldersas it comes up with an error message, any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike.

Last edited:
what error message ? are you using anydvd-hd in the background ?

Last edited:
what error message ?

what is your directory structure ?

Hi,

the error message within TsMuxer is, now bear with me as this is from memory, its an error about the bitstream and tells me to contact the programme team and it doesn't matter if I only extract the m2ts file or the full file/folder structure it gives the same error, yet when I use TsMuxer to do the same with a BD that has been saved to my hard drive as files/folder format is works fine, I am suspecting it has something to do with the fact that the ISO has the BD protection intact.

Even if I extract the m2ts file and save it to the files structure TITLE/BDMV/STREAM it still fails with the same error message about the Bitstream, mind you that folder structure doesn't contain the Certificate.

I will try again and get a proper note of the error message, ( I deleted the said m2ts file (s) so will have to extract again).

Mike.

PS: cross posted there, AnyDVD HD is running in background at this time.

if you've got a protected ISO mounted with Virtual Clone Drive and AnyDVD-HD running in the background then there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do this.

tsMuxeR is now 1.10.6, and I assume that you're using the latest version.

you don't need to copy the .m2ts file onto the hard drive, just point tsMuxeR to the playlist identified by BDEDIT as the main movie.

if you've got a protected ISO mounted with Virtual Clone Drive and AnyDVD-HD running in the background then there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do this.

tsMuxeR is now 1.10.6, and I assume that you're using the latest version.

you don't need to copy the .m2ts file onto the hard drive, just point tsMuxeR to the playlist identified by BDEDIT as the main movie.

Hi,

ok thanks for this I have now discovered I'm an idiot and you're a genius, I didn't realise I had to mount the image file first DOH!

Just trying this now and all seems to be working fine,

thanks very much for all your help :rock:

Mike.

you should try clown_bd too. you can mount as many isos as VCD will allow, and in batch mode convert all images to movie only overnight.

you should try clown_bd too. you can mount as many isos as VCD will allow, and in batch mode convert all images to movie only overnight.

Hi,

will check this out too but tight on HD space until I get a few reduced in the meantime.

Mike.

Did you try to extract iSO file with different ways ? Because exporting files is risky.

You do know this topic has been dead for 9 years right? Let's keep it that way shall we?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

You do know this topic has been dead for 9 years right? Let's keep it that way shall we?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
I believe vomkaser is a spambot.

Back