• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] Using AnyDVD with multiple DVD drives

Doomster

Question - I have AnyDVD installed on a PC that only has one DVD drive. If I get another DVD drive and install it, can AnyDVD work with the 2nd DVD drive or is it mated to the 1st drive?

I opened AnyDVD and I can't see any settings or options that allow me to select between different DVD drives.

you should see all your drives connected on tabs in "status" .

Anydvd can work with as many drives as you'll have. It's not bound to a certain PC configuration. Anydvd license is userbound, not hardware bound.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Question - I have AnyDVD installed on a PC that only has one DVD drive. If I get another DVD drive and install it, can AnyDVD work with the 2nd DVD drive or is it mated to the 1st drive?

I opened AnyDVD and I can't see any settings or options that allow me to select between different DVD drives.

So, you won't see any options for another drive if you haven't got the drive installed yet.

When you do, as smonly says, a tab for it will appear under the Status Setting.

T

Back