• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.MP4 Files changed

ScubaDeb

All of my mp4 files that I've created have been changed to a creation date of 12/31/1969. Has anyone else experienced this? The files work, but it's hard to tell when they were created. I have no problems with the image files created using Clone DVD, but the files created with mobile.

Windows OS

All of my mp4 files that I've created have been changed to a creation date of 12/31/1969. Has anyone else experienced this? The files work, but it's hard to tell when they were created. I have no problems with the image files created using Clone DVD, but the files created with mobile.

Windows OS
I checked 4-5 mp4's that I had done with CDVDm, all show the correct created/modified dates.

Thanks. My old files in that directory even updated to 1969. Guess it's a bad week to stop sniffing glue... Appreciate the reply.

Back