• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

renewal problem

black banshee

Hello I just tried to pay for a lifetime renewal on my license using Visa. My bank sent me an email asking if I authorized the transaction. I said yes and the bank said the payment should go through.

However my license still isn't working and I don't have an email or anything from Redfox. Is there something more I need to do?

thanks

Hello I just tried to pay for a lifetime renewal on my license using Visa. My bank sent me an email asking if I authorized the transaction. I said yes and the bank said the payment should go through.

However my license still isn't working and I don't have an email or anything from Redfox. Is there something more I need to do?

thanks
You need to send a support ticket in, we are only users here. The download site isn't up right now, so that might have something to do with it also.

The download site isn't up right now, so that might have something to do with it also.
Exactly. We faced some network issues for ~1 hour and emails have been queued until the issues got solved.

Back