• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom

Tom S

Trying to back up my original copy of Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom and get this error message that AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS keys on this disc. I have updated AnyDVD to the latest version in hopes that this would solve the problem. Please look into this as your staff has done a terrific job in the pat and I'm sure that you will keep doing so in the future Many Thanks !

Trying to back up my original copy of Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom and get this error message that AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS keys on this disc. I have updated AnyDVD to the latest version in hopes that this would solve the problem. Please look into this as your staff has done a terrific job in the pat and I'm sure that you will keep doing so in the future Many Thanks !
That message means you have to set your region in device manager-You have exit anydvd to do that. If that doesn't work submit a logfile!! Also update to latest 8280

Figured out how to send logfile...Yea ! Hope this is right.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_E_JURASSIC_WORLD_FALLEN_KINGDOM.ziplog
    165.2 KB · Views: 2
Figured out how to send logfile...Yea ! Hope this is right.
As has been previously posted, you need to set the drive region. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.8.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SE-208GB TS00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

As has been previously posted, you need to set the drive region. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting.
Did not realize that drive region was not set on burner. Did not have a problem backing up other dvds. Thank you all for all the help !

Back