• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License renewal problem

Pedro A. Morejon

The form to enter the information keeps jumping from step "1/4, Personal information", to step "3/4, Review information" Where is step "2/4 enter the credit card info"?. pressing the "Edit Data" button goes back to step 1/4. I went through the trouble of getting a Wal-Mart money card just so I could pay to renew my AnyDVD, and I still can't renew it. I have been using Slysoft AnyDVD/CloneDVD for over ten years, why was renewal made so difficult? Please help.

pm*****@comcast.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pedro,

Our order process is checking if your email addess is reachable for our mail server. Looks like comcast has blocked our email server.

However, just override the warning and use your comcast email address. If you do not receive a license email (because comcast is not accepting emails from @redfox.bz), just post here a message and I'll sent you the license.

Ivan

Have not heard anything back from anyone. I still can't buy AnyDVD. The part of the form that allows one to enter the credit card information does not come up. Please help.

Thank you

Have not heard anything back from anyone. I still can't buy AnyDVD. The part of the form that allows one to enter the credit card information does not come up. Please help.

Thank you
Please try again. Visa/Mastercard should work now.

Thanks, I was finally able to purchase/renew my AnyDVD license. But I just noticed that it will expire 6/22 instead of 9/22. Since it was not my fault that your system would not allow me to buy your product with my credit card back in June when I wanted to buy it, I don't see why I am losing 3 months of use. I even went to the additional trouble of getting a Walmart VISA card. Can you guys fix this?

Back