• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Last Man Standing Seasons 5 and 6 - Unable to Rip

Darwin99

AnyDVD HD, version 8270
- error message received IFOTitles 1

AnyDVD HD, version 8273 (beta)
- error message received IFOTitles 3

Action: rip video disk to hard disk

I did try setting AnyDVD HD to defaults, still received the same error message.

When trying to rip video disk to hard disk, the popup window is received at the beginning, before a progress bar.

Tried on two discs in each set (seasons 5 & 6), and received the same message.

These discs appear to be manufactured on demand from foxconnect, country of origin USA.

Log file is attached.

Any help determining the issue these discs cannot be ripped is appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_D_LAST_MAN_STANDING_S5_D1.ziplog
    116.2 KB · Views: 4
According to the logfile, there's zero protection on the disc, none-whatsoever. So a simple 1:1 file copy with windows explorer should work. If that doesn't work i'd send them back due to defective/bad authoring (there's not even a "first play" command)

I have seen a version on amazon

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Last-Man-Standing-Complete-Season/dp/B07DJVLDCZ/

According to the logfile, there's zero protection on the disc, none-whatsoever. So a simple 1:1 file copy with windows explorer should work. If that doesn't work i'd send them back due to defective/bad authoring (there's not even a "first play" command)
No, it is the same strange protection as seen on "New Girl", Seasons 6 & 7 from Fox Television.

The issue is a copy protection.

Thanks all for your responses. Reviewing the New Girl thread, I see that a new version of AnyDVD will be needed to resolve. I'll postpone the rip for now and try again in the future.

I have same issues with S5 and S6. AnyDVD did not work, nor did DVDFab.
Guess I have to wait for a new version with this added functionality.

I have same issues with S5 and S6. AnyDVD did not work, nor did DVDFab.
Guess I have to wait for a new version with this added functionality.
I'd start with updating to the latest beta. The logfile posted was from 8273, we're up to beta 5 now

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I'd start with updating to the latest beta. The logfile posted was from 8273, we're up to beta 5 now

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it tonight.

AnyDVD HD, version 8270
- error message received IFOTitles 1

AnyDVD HD, version 8273 (beta)
- error message received IFOTitles 3

Action: rip video disk to hard disk

I did try setting AnyDVD HD to defaults, still received the same error message.

When trying to rip video disk to hard disk, the popup window is received at the beginning, before a progress bar.

Tried on two discs in each set (seasons 5 & 6), and received the same message.

These discs appear to be manufactured on demand from foxconnect, country of origin USA.

Log file is attached.

Any help determining the issue these discs cannot be ripped is appreciated.
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.9.0. It should fix the problem.

That version is already old. Newest release is 8300

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yep, you are correct. However, James posted for 8.2.9.0, and my reply was for this version. It stands to reason, if 8.2.9.0 worked, so will any version after. My reply was to confirm that the issue was resolved. Thank you for your input.

Back