• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La Minute de Verite - Verify TitleKeys Failed

Turburt

https://www.amazon.fr/Minute-vérité...536666096&sr=1-1&keywords=la+minute+de+vérité

When I try to load the above BD I receive the following message from AnyDVD:

Warning - Verify TitleKeys failed

A friend of mine in France has also bought this particular BD and I asked him to rip his disc with AnyDVD and he received exactly the same message that I got.

I have never experienced this problem before and have no idea what all is about - I'm quite sure that I cannot ignore it and go ahead and rip the disc and everything will come out dandy - right???

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS40 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 17069440 sectors (33338 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LA_MINUTE_DE_VERITE
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Warning: VerifyTitleKeys failed!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I enclose log for this BD disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_LA_MINUTE_DE_VERITE.ziplog
    109.7 KB · Views: 3
https://www.amazon.fr/Minute-vérité...536666096&sr=1-1&keywords=la+minute+de+vérité

When I try to load the above BD I receive the following message from AnyDVD:

Warning - Verify TitleKeys failed

A friend of mine in France has also bought this particular BD and I asked him to rip his disc with AnyDVD and he received exactly the same message that I got.

I have never experienced this problem before and have no idea what all is about - I'm quite sure that I cannot ignore it and go ahead and rip the disc and everything will come out dandy - right???

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS40 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 17069440 sectors (33338 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LA_MINUTE_DE_VERITE
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Warning: VerifyTitleKeys failed!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I enclose log for this BD disc
Please try again now. Please let me know, if it works. Thank you.

As a matter of fact I solved this particular problem late yesterday night as follows:
I downloaded the latest beta version of AnyDVD and with that version I could rip this disc perfectly

As a matter of fact I solved this particular problem late yesterday night as follows:
I downloaded the latest beta version of AnyDVD and with that version I could rip this disc perfectly
Just a coincidence. We changed the data for this disc in the online database. Glad, that it works now!

Back