• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hereditary

Salito

correct playlist

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.1_Info_D_HEREDITARY_D7E110E3_AC640F65.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Playlist should be shown now, full menu playback probably won't work yet.

I just try the main movie it work perfect thank you

I just try the main movie it work perfect thank you
Can you still answer my PM, please?
The disc is not entirely fixed and it will help others, too, who need the whole disc.

I doubt it, since the OP never responded back. Maybe you can help @Pete if you have this title

FYI - I've got full menu support for Hereditary.

My ziplog is the same so I assume I'm using the same disc.

T

Has this disc been fixed for full menu support?
Can you actually confirm, that it doesn't work?
I was only guessing, when I said, that it probably won't work, but it seems, it's OK.

Hey Pete: RE: Can you actually confirm, that it doesn't work? I have this disk and it doesn't work correctly for me. The disk does load up correctly and will play but it chooses the wrong playlist of "587" with a play time of 2:06:25 instead of the correct time of 2:07:25 when played without AnyDVD HD. When playing with AnyDVD HD the pop-up menu is broken also. Please help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_F_HEREDITARY_D7E110E3_AC640F65.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Funny thing IS that if I play the "587" playlist it is "ACTUALLY" the correct 2:07:25 runtime, BUT if I play the ISO in PowerDVD 17 the one that plays is only 2:06:25. Guess it is changing what ANYDVD HD correctly chooses and plays the bogus one.

yeah, that's the protection at work. That's the whole point of screenpass.

@ Ch3vr0n, RE: yeah, that's the protection at work. That's the whole point of screenpass.
Would be nice if AnyDVD HD would say good playlist is "587", USE SPEED MENU ONLY! Its another POS disk from Lionsgate or Sony, lol. Would be nice if it had a Cinavia warning also.

adding "speedmenu" text i doubt will happen, as that's a workaround thats most of the time not needed. Adding a cinavia warning is impossible, detecting cinavia requires some form of audio processing in order to detect the signal. AnyDVD can't process audio, period. Thus it can't detect the signal in any way, thus there's no way to know whether or not a title has cinavia or not.

Would be nice if AnyDVD HD would say good playlist is "587", USE SPEED MENU ONLY! Its another POS disk from Lionsgate or Sony, lol. Would be nice if it had a Cinavia warning also.
Well, AnyDVD does already say "good playlist is 587" and the OPD has a switch that can even force Speedmenus, but we prefer to fix those things properly instead.

BUT if I play the ISO in PowerDVD 17 the one that plays is only 2:06:25

I'm experiencing this too.

So I guess ScreenPass is not completely removed yet even though I can navigate the movie with full menu ok...

T

Sorry for the delay - not the disc should work fine.

Thanks again Pete, disk works fine with PowerDVD 18, loads proper 2:07:25 runtime and pop-up menu works flawlessly. Great job with this problematic disk.

Back