• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Acrimony - Playlist help please

Jeff53404

Could I please get a playlist? Too many titles on disc.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.1_Info_U_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_7584C597.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
The title will now be shown in the status window.

Need playlist for this one as well.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.2_Info_G_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_D8462970.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
AnyDVD_8.2.5.2_Info_G_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41
What exactly is supposed to be done with this file? I am using Any DVD HD 8.2.7.2 Beta and it's still not working. Can't get a more recent ziplog because it takes so long to process that when I leave come back to check Clone BD is no longer even loaded. I have an ISO file created with Any DVD HD 8.2.7.2 that plays on the computer but when loaded into Clone BD only the extras show in the preview window not the movie itself. When I try to burn with a Blu Ray Folder version I only get previews no movie.

And why is it, that I am always getting the message that Clone BD is not working at full capacity, when I have nothing else running on the computer.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name XPS8300
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model XPS 8300
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB

Thank You for clarification of fixing these problems

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_J_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_7584C597.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Logfiles are used for troubleshooting purposes v like yours, to among other things, add the proper playlists to the OPD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I am using Any DVD HD 8.2.7.2 Beta and it's still not working. Can't get a more recent ziplog because it takes so long to process that when I leave come back to check Clone BD is no longer even loaded. I have an ISO file created with Any DVD HD 8.2.7.2 that plays on the computer but when loaded into Clone BD only the extras show in the preview window not the movie itself. When I try to burn with a Blu Ray Folder version I only get previews no movie.

And why is it, that I am always getting the message that Clone BD is not working at full capacity, when I have nothing else running on the computer.

Acrimony needed another fix - an update is in the OPD now.
As for your other questions: we'd need to see a CloneBD log file, anything else would be guessing.

That "CloneBD is no longer even loaded" is unusual, that would mean, that it silently crashed without even as much as an exception report.

Acrimony needed another fix - an update is in the OPD now.
As for your other questions: we'd need to see a CloneBD log file, anything else would be guessing.

That "CloneBD is no longer even loaded" is unusual, that would mean, that it silently crashed without even as much as an exception report.

Thank you for the reply.
Sorry I don't know what is meant by OPD. Clone BD usually does not crash or exit at completion but for whatever reason it has done it a few times lately. The Acrimony Blu Ray processing took about two and a half hours. so when I returned it was not even running. I believe that same thing happened with Rampage but that backup worked.

When I run Any DVD HD and or Clone BD I make sure to unload any other running programs, so I don't know why sometimes Clone BD runs at full speed but most of the time it tells me other programs are using processing power and that Clone BD can run much faster.

I just downloaded Any DVD HD 8.2.7.3 Beta from the sandbox will this fix the problems with Acrimony?

Thank You

OPD is online protection database, where anydvd gets it's main decrypt info. Where fixes are mainly implemented so no new versions need to be released every day. The beta may help, it may not.

I just downloaded Any DVD HD 8.2.7.3 Beta from the sandbox will this fix the problems with Acrimony?
Not likely to change anything in this particular matter.
But can you provide a CloneBD log file? Any one - doesn't necessarily have to be for the disc in question, though it probably would be better.
You don't have to complete a full conversion, you can abort it.
The log file would give us details about the hardware in use.

I have attached 4 found Acrimony log files from the Any DVD HD log file directory. I hope they are helpful.
Thank you again

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.1_Info_G_ACRIMONY_2DE6DE2B_626C90D7.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.2_Info_G_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_D8462970.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.1_Info_U_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_7584C597.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_J_ACRIMONY_5C3CD41F_7584C597.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
OPD is online protection database, where anydvd gets it's main decrypt info. Where fixes are mainly implemented so no new versions need to be released every day. The beta may help, it may not.

Thank you for the explanation and feedback.

@MCalca1706 the CLONEBD log file needs to be created directly in CLONEBD

Last edited:
@MCalca1706 the CLONEBD log file needs to be created directly in CLONEBD

Just tried to make a successful backup and again it's another failure. This should be the log file created by Clone BD for this process. Clone BD says the process was a success but like before only the trailers play.
Any DVD HD 8273 Clone BD 1221
Thank You

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.1.ACRIMONY.cbdlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
But can you provide a CloneBD log file? Any one - doesn't necessarily have to be for the disc in question, though it probably would be better.

Thank You, Hope this Logfile helps

Attachments

1.6 MB · Views: 0

Thank You, Hope this Logfile helps

Just tried to make a successful backup and again it's another failure. This should be the log file created by Clone BD for this process. Clone BD says the process was a success but like before only the trailers play, no movie.
Thank You

Attachments

1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Acrimony Clone BD From Any DVD HD ISO to BD_RE .png
    Acrimony Clone BD From Any DVD HD ISO to BD_RE .png
    755.8 KB · Views: 8
Just tried to make a successful backup and again it's another failure. This should be the log file created by Clone BD for this process. Clone BD says the process was a success but like before only the trailers play, no movie.
See my private message.

Back