• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hereditary

jmsims75

while ripping to harddrive, process error popped up. I immediately checked the forum and saw there was an updated beta version. after installing I started the software again and it stopped in the same spot. here is the logfile and thank you in advance for solving the issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_E_HEREDITARY.ziplog
    946.2 KB · Views: 13
And what 'process error' would that be exactly? I'm sorry but our crystal ball is broken.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I ran it 4 times and the process error came up the same all 4 times in the same spot. I just started it again to get all the info for you and it made it past the spot. its working now so thank you for getting back with me so quick. I will know next time to get more info for you if there is a next time. you guys are normally on top of everything. and sorry for the inconvenience. BTW I can find a good place to get that ball looked at. lol. you guys are awesome. thanks again

Sorry, Crystal ball is still broken. When you have an error, we can't help help unless you post the EXACT error message (example: FileIO3 ....), But glad it made it past. Now if it fails somewhere else, please, FULL error message.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

while ripping to harddrive, process error popped up. I immediately checked the forum and saw there was an updated beta version. after installing I started the software again and it stopped in the same spot. here is the logfile and thank you in advance for solving the issue.
What is title 19? What is title 28? Use CloneDVD2 to check. Does CloneDVD2 show a "sane" compression ratio? Feel free to post a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

Mine is showing 3 tracks for the movie, 39 with 2:41 which is longer than the movie, 28 and 38 come in at 2:07 which is about the correct time. Just not sure which track to use?

Post a logfile and find out from the devs.

What is title 19? What is title 28? Use CloneDVD2 to check. Does CloneDVD2 show a "sane" compression ratio? Feel free to post a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.
the error I get it..... Filel0 3 VTS_27_1.VOB 16689152 264192

I had this problem as well using the latest beta. Here is the log file. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_D_HEREDITARY.ziplog
    954 KB · Views: 8
I had this problem as well using the latest beta. Here is the log file. Thanks
Help me, please. What problem do you have with AnyDVD 8.2.7.3?

Problem with Hereditary using AnyDVD 8.2.7.3?
Please help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_D_HEREDITARY.ziplog
    991.6 KB · Views: 2
Read james' post above again, WHAT problem?

Problem with Hereditary using AnyDVD 8.2.7.3?
Please help
One problem you have is your drive region not being set. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting it. If you still have an issue after that, please post the EXACT error message and post a new log.
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.3, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 LI00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Back