• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Girl Final Season (7)

Mighty Mouse

Error almost immediately with New Girl Final Season (7). Using Anydvd 8.2.7.1

Anydvd Ripper
Error = IFOTitles1

Dvd Shrink
Invalid DVD navigation Structure

Disc is original (trusted distributor), but appears to be manufactured from burning rather than pressed.
Plays in stand alone DVD player without issues.

Amazon ASIN B07DLHSGB3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.1_Info_G_NEW_GIRL_S7_D1.ziplog
    104.2 KB · Views: 6
Nah that's a pressed version. Otherwise the disc profile would be different. @James will need to take a look but I'm going with dirty/defective. Too old to be protection

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I would also see it as a defective disk or drive :(

Anydvd Ripper
Error = IFOTitles1

Dvd Shrink

Disc is original (trusted distributor), but appears to be manufactured from burning rather than pressed.

Amazon ASIN B07DLHSGB3
The disc has no protection. EXIT AnyDVD, then try Shrink.

@mmdavis, noticed the lack of css, also tried dvdshrink w/o Anydvd and got the same point of failure/error.

@Lukas @Ch3vr0n Although drives don't last forever, and this could be the beginning of failure, I have not had issues up to this point. I realize stand alone players can 'gloss' over some read errors; however the reading bit rates didn't seem to drop, no playing hesitation nor screen artifacts. Release date was July 3, 2018.

@Ch3vr0n thanks for the correction/information on the pressing vs. burning. Since the disc looked purple on the back, I assumed it was dye and thus burned.

Thanks for the quick responses!

We didn't say defective drive, we said disc. Is the underside purple? In that case I could be wrong, I've yet to see a commercial disc with a purple dye. Got an image. Maybe on-demand discs use that but I don't have any of them. But then go me it doesn't make sense to me why the profile says dvd-rom.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

@mmdavis, noticed the lack of css, also tried dvdshrink w/o Anydvd and got the same point of failure/error.
I would say that kind of isolates it to the disc and/or drive. Certainly not an AnyDVD issue. You might try just copying the disc with Windows to your hard drive. It might retry any defective places enough to get a copy, then use Shrink on that.

Anydvd Ripper
Error = IFOTitles1

Dvd Shrink

Amazon ASIN B07DLHSGB3
Interesting. Looks like a new type of copy protection.

If it turns out it is, yes. New DVD protections are always handled by new anydvd versions

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Anydvd Ripper
Error = IFOTitles1

Dvd Shrink

Amazon ASIN B07DLHSGB3
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.7.2. Please let me know, if it works better now.

DVDShrink still stops at the same point with the Invalid DVD navigation structure.

8.2.7.2 log attached.

Thank you for looking into this.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.2_Info_G_NEW_GIRL_S7_D1.ziplog
    126 KB · Views: 2
DVDShrink still stops at the same point with the Invalid DVD navigation structure.

8.2.7.2 log attached.

What exactly are you doing with dvdshrink? Are you pointing it directly to the disc with anydvd active? Any time anydvd reports a disc to have structural protection (or even better, any time you're using dvdshrink at all), you MUST rip the DVD to hard disk first with the built in anydvd ripper.

8.2.7.2 log attached.

Please use the AnyDVD ripper "rip to folder", or even better, please use CloneDVD2 for better debugging. And because it works, of course.

Thanks for spending labor day looking into this issue.

With the Anydvd ripper, error is now IFOTitles3 (was IFOTitles1 error with 8.2.7.1)

CloneDVD2 reports error of IFO Titles 3 TCE, when preserving menus is checked.

@Ch3vr0n usually use shrink after Anydvd has done a rip. If ripping doesn't work, will try pointing it directly to the disc with anydvd active to see if it can process the disc.

Don't, if it fails on the rip it'll most definitely fail on directly accessing the disc. If you always rip first then you're doing it right. Don't try to fix what isn't broken.

Same errors reported with Anydvd 8.2.7.3, log attached.

Ripper = IFOTitles3

CloneDVD2 = IFO Titles 3 TCE, when preserve menus is selected.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_G_NEW_GIRL_S7_D1.ziplog
    126.1 KB · Views: 1
Back