• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grimm S02 Disc 4

TennisFan

Although AnyDVD says DVD is ready it will only show (1) :26 title. I have used it for Season 1 and Season 2 (discs 1-3) successfully. To verify it wasn't an issue with the disc I tried other DVDs in the set and have similar issues with the Season 2 Disc 3 and later. The program is also taking much longer to run than any of the other DVDs I have recently used the program for.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_GRIMM.ziplog
    152.3 KB · Views: 3
Try beta 8271 you can find up top of this section. If that doesn't help, new logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Although AnyDVD says DVD is ready it will only show (1) :26 title. I have used it for Season 1 and Season 2 (discs 1-3) successfully. To verify it wasn't an issue with the disc I tried other DVDs in the set and have similar issues with the Season 2 Disc 3 and later. The program is also taking much longer to run than any of the other DVDs I have recently used the program for.
A Universal Studios DVD region free and without CSS? This is ... odd.
Anyway, your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or detefective.

Try beta 8271 you can find up top of this section. If that doesn't help, new logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Here is a log file from 8.2.7.3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.3_Info_D_GRIMM.ziplog
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
A Universal Studios DVD region free and without CSS? This is ... odd.
Anyway, your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or detefective.
I don't think it's a dirty or defective drive. I have successfully used AnyDVD on about 10 discs in the last week with absolutely no issues. The disc is brand new with no scratches and looks clean (also not the only disc in the set having issues).

Just because it's new doesn't mean it can't be defective. We see this pretty much every week. The human eye can't see microscopic defects in the discs surface. The drive laser can.

It's up to you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back