• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Key

Patrick Nesmith

Ok, I need help...PLEASE?!

I've been a subscriber for many years and typically just have to read the forums here because the updates and information you guys give are spot on with any issues I have ever had with movies.

Now that things have changed with payment options for renewals, I can't get a new activation for my key. I can't do bitcoin unless someone can suggest a particular one that paypal debit or GreenDot prepaid cards work with.

I've emailed people here with no viable resolution or legit effort to help. There is no service like this out there. Please help or give me any suggestions. Thank you for any help

Jpat

Ok, I need help...PLEASE?!

I've been a subscriber for many years and typically just have to read the forums here because the updates and information you guys give are spot on with any issues I have ever had with movies.

Now that things have changed with payment options for renewals, I can't get a new activation for my key. I can't do bitcoin unless someone can suggest a particular one that paypal debit or GreenDot prepaid cards work with.

I've emailed people here with no viable resolution or legit effort to help. There is no service like this out there. Please help or give me any suggestions. Thank you for any help

Jpat
I would send a support ticket, tell them your details, and see what they say. https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Yeah, that's what I did...didn't really get much help...just basically said the card option they offer is all they could get otherwise it's bitcoin. I've tried to set up with a couple of different bitcoin places but they won't work with my cards.

Yeah, that's what I did...didn't really get much help...just basically said the card option they offer is all they could get otherwise it's bitcoin. I've tried to set up with a couple of different bitcoin places but they won't work with my cards.
If that what support told you we cannot do more here. Try them again. Try an app called " Square Cash App" you can deposit money and buy Bitcoin and send it to RedFox.
https://cash.app/

Last edited:
Please try again. Visa/Mastercard should work now.

Back