• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jordskott

blaze

Forgot to check season 1 before. This also have some kind of structural protection. Episodes play in wrong order. 3-disc set.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_JORDSKOTT BD1_B8A2BC2C_AC3B6D93.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_JORDSKOTT BD2_568D64F8_ED3FD801.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_JORDSKOTT BD3_0831BD35_00BCFA9F.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Structural protection doesn't exist on BD's. The thing that might be similar is Screenpass protection.

So what exactly is happening?

option 1: The episodes load but scenes are scrambled / black screen when accessing
option 2: Episodes play fine but episode load order is wrong?

Structural protection doesn't exist on BD's. The thing that might be similar is Screenpass protection.

So what exactly is happening?

option 1: The episodes load but scenes are scrambled / black screen when accessing
option 2: Episodes play fine but episode load order is wrong?
Option 2.

So the decryption would be fine then, what are you using for playback.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So the decryption would be fine then, what are you using for playback.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Tried with PowerDVD and VLC. Episodes are in wrong order. When anydvd is enabled = Doesn't matter what episode i choose, it always plays the same one (First disc it plays always episode 3 and so on...). No problem when anydvd is disabled.

Last edited:
Seems like a variant of screenpass then that scrambles the load order but not the episodes themselves. @Pete will need to take a look at the logfiles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Forgot to check season 1 before. This also have some kind of structural protection. Episodes play in wrong order. 3-disc set.
Added this one, too, try again.

Back