• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rocco and his Brothers audio sync and subtitles

Lonald

I am backing up this BD from The Masters of Cinema Series and creating a .mkv file.

The soundtrack is significantly off in its timing for both the Italian and French tracks. The English subtitles also didn't show until I used the "force" option.

Before the film starts there is an informational insert regarding the creation of the disc that I think is throwing the audio off.

Also, on some of my attempts the video was stuttering and slow after I would skip ahead and then resume playing.

Of note, the disc plays fine on the computer I am using to make the copy (using Leowo Player).

Any insight?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_ROCCO AND HIS BROTHERS_10C1E8A1_8F07C986.ziplog
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
That's an anydvd logfile. Anydvd itself cannot cause audio sync issues like that. So what we need you to provide is the CloneBD logfile of the mkv creation. After you build the MKV, on the summary page there will be 2 blue buttons (one might be greyed out), click the one that says "create logfile", do that, save it and upload that one here.

That's the one the developers will be really interested in to find out what's causing the sync issues.

Gotcha, and here you are!

Thanks!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Rocco And His Brothers.cbdlog
    448.6 KB · Views: 2
Gotcha, and here you are!

Thanks!
OK, there seems to be this 48 second clip at the beginning (?) of the movie.
Does it work better, if you clip that part away with ConeBD's trimming feature?

Thanks! I will do this later today.

I note that the disc plays perfectly with the player embedded in the CloneBD application - both the subtitles and the audio are functioning correctly.

Thanks! I will do this later today.

I note that the disc plays perfectly with the player embedded in the CloneBD application - both the subtitles and the audio are functioning correctly.
Even if you play from the beginning, without seeking? I'd expect that the A/V sync issue shows up after a minute, when playing from the start.
Seeking resyncs audio and video.

Just played the new clipped copy and the sound is still way out of sync.

Lon

Back