• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Animals

blaster27

i tried backing this up with bd rebuilder and clone bd havent been able to get beyond a black screen at the beginning of the disk. it will not play in my standalone player.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_G_AMERICAN_ANIMALS_E9F94912_CC0E0DB8.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
OK, see if it works, now.

OK, see if it works, now.

Hi Pete.

I have the same version of American Animals (logfile number matches) and find the same issue.

I can play the movie via SpeedMenus but trying to play original Menus (in PDVD 17) freezes after loading at Title 0 Chapter 0.

Using 8.2.7.1...

T

Hi Pete.

I have the same version of American Animals (logfile number matches) and find the same issue.

I can play the movie via SpeedMenus but trying to play original Menus (in PDVD 17) freezes after loading at Title 0 Chapter 0.

Using 8.2.7.1...

T
how do i get version 8.2.7.1

i cant make a backup copy it fails

cant make a copy "how" exactly. Read that link again, troubleshooting item 3. Pay close attention to item 3 & 4 in the post it relates too

Hereditary Blu Ray is not completely fixed yet.

You can get full menu navigation (with my copy at least) but SpeedPass issues have not been altogether removed.

I know that Pete is currently working on it.

T

Back