• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD preview

aaronwt

Is there a specific video player I need to install to be able to see video in the CloneBD preview window?

On my six year old PC, with a 3rd gen core i5, I can see video in the preview window. But I recently setup a new Dell PC, with an 8th gen Core i5. Clone BD works great, but the preview window is blank.

I am not doing any transcoding. I've always used the lossless audio and video option when creating an MKV.

Is there a specific video player I need to install to be able to see video in the CloneBD preview window?
CloneBD is fully independent of any third party software - its only dependence is DirectX9 (for historical reasons it's 9 and not 11 or 12, basically so it will run with Windows XP).
CloneBD's installer installs dx9 automatically, unless you tell it not to - sometimes people think, it's not required, because they already have dx12. It's not the same thing, MS went out of their way to make directx versions totally downward-incompatible.

So check if your directx installation is complete - if so and you still have that problem, please open settings, check "show debug log" and then use the preview player.
Any error messages should show up there in the pane "Preview Player".

Back