• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD Rip to Image

hoxlund

Might be missing something here but I have a BU40N UHD Drive

DeUHD works perfectly fine with ripping UHD discs. Am I missing something in AnyDVD 8.2.7.0?

Does the program not rip UHD discs?

It does, but only with uhd friendly drives, that's an official one. Deuhd uses a different method to trick the drive into thinking it the environment is still secure when it's not, by using vendor unique commands.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

well if it does then how do you rip uhd discs to iso?

i have a few purchased uhd discs and would like to not pay DeUHD anymore and just use my anydvd

Everytime i try the process it says:

ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Please check the AnyDVD status windows for Details

which i do, that says:

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU40N 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 29806656 sectors (58216 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SERENITY
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I think i know your answer, follow the teddyraspin guide. found it. going to "fix" my drive. I also have a wh16ns30 lg (1.02)

hi, i have tried convert the BU40N but no luck. look like our unit can't be converted to uhd friendly drive to work with anydvd

You would need to crossflash to BU30N - but no firmware available in the whole WWW :(
...or you have to switch to a competitors program :rolleyes:

thank you for your replies. ya ill probably just stick with deuhd for now

hi, i have tried convert the BU40N but no luck. look like our unit can't be converted to uhd friendly drive to work with anydvd
I was hoping to be able to add a BU40N internally to my PC to supplement the two ASUS drives I have in enclosures. But I guess I'll need to get another Asus and external enclosure, which unfortunately is more expensive. I want to be able to rip thee UHD BD titles concurrently instead of two. But I should have picked up a third Asus drive back in May. When they still had a $25 rebate.

I was hoping to be able to add a BU40N internally to my PC to supplement the two ASUS drives I have in enclosures. But I guess I'll need to get another Asus and external enclosure, which unfortunately is more expensive. I want to be able to rip thee UHD BD titles concurrently instead of two. But I should have picked up a third Asus drive back in May. When they still had a $25 rebate.

That drive won't work with anydvd internally or externally. That's an official UHD drive and and anydvd only works with UHD friendly models. The BU30N will work

Back