• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Arrow S06

AngelGraves13

Doesn't work...

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 18149024 sectors (35447 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Arrow_Season 6_Disc_1
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 63
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

you will need to provide a log file :) you will not provide the developers with no fixes I would recommend you send the file here

I keep getting this for every disc I have. Seems AnyDVD is down??

Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!

Log...but it seems I can't connect to the OPD server

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_J_Arrow_Season 6_Disc_1_28B15CB9_96F11938.ziplog
    655.3 KB · Views: 1
Something on your end is blocking anydvd's connection to the OPD. This is usually down to AV solution.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I did some searching and just reset Internet Explorer's Advanced options and it seems to be working again...why are we relying on IE in 2018?

Not using any...just Windows Firewall.

I had the exact same "HTTP error 12029" yesterday!

Researched in the forum and there was a recommendation to add a Windows Firewall rule for AnyDVD when this happens.

I did that and the problem stopped.

But it's weird because I didn't have that problem before yesterday and nothing has changed on my computers.

T

But it's weird because I didn't have that problem before yesterday and nothing has changed on my computers.
It's not wierd, AnyDVD only needs a connection for certain discs, so you probably just never had any of those before.

can you check your computer for a virus infection? I think its a Virus infection

You think wrong. That error message is well known here and is a classic sign of something blocking anydvd's internet access. Nothing else.

Windows 10. I fixed it by resetting Internet Explorer's settings, which is odd because I had never launched Internet Explorer.

Not unusual that fixes it. Anydvd relies on part of it (WinInet) to access the net. Doesn't reply on IE/EDGE itself completely.

Not using any...just Windows Firewall.

Just to mention but having no security software makes your PC vulnerable to any type of virus and or malware and spyware. Your PC can be compromised without your knowledge even if you are just doing basic web surfing and or going only specific websites. The Windows fire is not going to protect you PC totally. These days you need more then just a basic firewall to protect you PC. I know security is not 100% either but still better then just relying on the basic windows firewall. I recommend to invest in a security software that will do and will have a better firewall that will protect your PC better. Mainly a suggestion and informing.

Not true. That depends. The basic windows tools built-in do a sufficient job just fine, if you're not doing 'bad stuff' like warez etc. The only real way to get in 'dangerous waters' then is either malicious ads or email attachments.

It's not wierd, AnyDVD only needs a connection for certain discs, so you probably just never had any of those before.

I don't know Pete I use AnyDVD A LOT and for a lot of different discs.

Been using since early 2000's (maybe even 1999). I'll watch at LEAST 10 new movies a week.

More importantly, the message came up for a title that had been scanned before yesterday without that error.

T

Just to mention but having no security software makes your PC vulnerable to any type of virus and or malware and spyware. Your PC can be compromised without your knowledge even if you are just doing basic web surfing and or going only specific websites. The Windows fire is not going to protect you PC totally. These days you need more then just a basic firewall to protect you PC. I know security is not 100% either but still better then just relying on the basic windows firewall. I recommend to invest in a security software that will do and will have a better firewall that will protect your PC better. Mainly a suggestion and informing.

Oh please, most of that so-called "security software" is snake oil.

Oh please, most of that so-called "security software" is snake oil.

It's worse than that, most non microsoft provided security software hooks into your system in a way that in actuality can make your system more likely to be exploited (at least if someone was actually targeting you, which thankfully most of us are not in the position to be)

It's worse than that, most non Microsoft provided security software hooks into your system in a way that in actuality can make your system more likely to be exploited (at least if someone was actually targeting you, which thankfully most of us are not in the position to be)

Well with that being said then whoever can hack and is really good at it and knows what they are doing can pretty much hack any type of software no matter who the software is programed by. Truthfully anyone or group of people if they really wanted to so that means any type of software is not safe if you want go that direction. There is enough said about being off topic for this thread anyway. That is my last 2 cents.

Back