• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Martian Chronicles

Lennon

An issue exists between AnyDVD - The Martian Chronicles - and CloneBD. I start to make a copy for my media player but the copy is only the intro to the movie. There are two disks and both behave the same. Log files attached. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES DISC 1_A738B303_FC6A06E1.ziplog
    159.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES DISC 2_BCC4CBB3_F11FB198.ziplog
    123.9 KB · Views: 1
This is not about a DVD, so I'm moving it out of the DVD forum.
Also, this is actually about CloneBD, so I'll move it into the CloneBD forum.

Please post a CloneBD-Logfile for the conversion, that's the only way we can see what happened.

Thanks Pete for the reply! Attached are two log files, one for each disk, from CloneBD.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES DISC 1.cbdlog
    516.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.The Martian Chronicles Disc 2.cbdlog
    471.7 KB · Views: 0
Those appear to be two episodes, of something.
Both start off with a short 10 second sequence (studio logo of some sort) and also have 8 seconds of a trailing some such....

I'm pretty sure, that if you cut off these appendices using CloneBD's trimming feature, the whole thing will convert fine.
Those logo-clips have a slightly different configuration, so CloneBD has trouble stitching them together into a single, homogeneous file.

...also, I've been told, that the next version of CloneBD should be able to deal with these inconsistencies.

...also, I've been told, that the next version of CloneBD should be able to deal with these inconsistencies.

Thanks again Pete. I trimmed within CloneBD as you suggested, and all worked.

Back