• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

playlist I Can Only Imagine.

DSH0001

Need help with playlist I Can Only Imagine.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_88C8F546_6089654B.ziplog
    634.8 KB · Views: 24
Yes, try again now, should be fine.

Could you please look at this logfile, too? Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_0C13390D_F61C091A.ziplog
    630.5 KB · Views: 10
Here's another Pete. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_F_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_0C13390D_F61C091A.ziplog
    627.7 KB · Views: 10
For anyone submitting logs, take a look at the eight-character hexadecimal code that's at the end of your log file name. If it's the same as a previously submitted log file, then they are for the exact same disc, and your log will have the same information as that previously submitted log. You can see the full name of a log in the forum by hovering your mouse pointer over the log file name.

For anyone submitting logs, take a look at the eight-character hexadecimal code that's at the end of your log file name. If it's the same as a previously submitted log file, then they are for the exact same disc, and your log will have the same information as that previously submitted log. You can see the full name of a log in the forum by hovering your mouse pointer over the log file name.

Very interesting... Thanks for the info!

So not sure, is this one fixed (per update earlier) or not fixed?

First one is fixed, second and third (same one) are not yet fixed. Look in your settings screen you will be able to tell if yours is.

I'm not sure if my version of I CAN ONLY IMAGINE is fixed

CloneBD is showing LOTS of options

Is the title checked at top with a running time of "01:51:20" the correct one?

Most (or all) of the other titles shown by CloneBD have a running time of "01:50:20"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_0C13390D_F61C091A.ziplog
    634.4 KB · Views: 2
  • I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.jpg
    I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 18
AnyDVD shortens the length of the incorrect movie playlists by one minute so that other devices and software can more easily choose the longest title as the right one. Really great for stand-alone networked players using ISO images and not supporting Blu-ray menus, or conversion software like handbrake and others.

CloneBD uses the info file AnyDVD adds to the mounted Blu-ray image to automatically preselect the correct playlist, which is why that's at the top of the list and pre-checked for you.

Cheers,

--michael

Fixed now, anyway...

This Disc is still not fixed in 8.2.7.0 I have the exact same disc and it still doesn't work

Then provide a logfile to prove you have the same version that doesn't work or it never will. No logfile = no fix.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_J_I_CAN_ONLY_IMAGINE_BD_88C8F546_6089654B.ziplog
    905.2 KB · Views: 4
The playlist is mentioned just fine. 856. So the question is "doesn't work how"? What are you doing? Playing or converting? If playing, what's your player? If converting, what's the conversion tool your using. You need to provide more info.

Read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/ and try again. Troubleshooting item 3, then pay very close attention to item 3 in that post again.

Playing the disc is the problem the player is Corel WinDVD Pro 12 the blu-ray starts up just fine but just before it gets to the previews the player hangs and says visual C++ runtime error the only way I can get it to play is to rip the disc and then run dvdfab bdfix for screenpass protection windvd won't play the disc directly after Anydvd scans it Also if I use dvdfab passkey insted of anydvd to scan the disc it plays with no problems I only have problems when I use anydvd to scan the disc

Screenpass is already fixed. Anydvd doesn't get on Visual runtime. Sounds like a bug in Corel. Download a trial pic powerdvd and play the anydvd rip (or original disc with anydvd active). If that works, then anydvd did its job correct. Windvd Isn't really a match to Powerdvd.

If it doesn't, then it MIGHT be something anydvd did that makes Windvd crash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back