• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Sandman conversion fails

thatdamndawn

Using the current versions of AnyDvd and CloneDVD Mobile. Trying to backup/convert my The Sandman. Fails immediately with this information. Does the same whether directly from disk or from a ripped video disk. Any ideas?

This is Chameleon transcoder engine [2.0.1.5] (09/23/2013)

LOG: [NEW SEGMENT] VOB:1 CELL:1
LOG: Video Start PTS = 34534
LOG: AudioA Start PTS = 27027
LOG: FrameCount = -2.
LOG: MPEG2_PICTURE_HEADER:#334 // V:0, A:1, S:0 // __ensure( get32(Data, Offset) == 0x00000100 )

Created an AnyDVD log file if that helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_THE_SANDMAN.ziplog
    100.9 KB · Views: 1
And now add the FULL clonedvd mobile log and mention which version you're using. Not just 5 lines of it.

Do note, clonedvd mobile is long overdue for an overhaul to the encoding engine. The 1.2.0.1 version is the oldest but most stable, the 1.9xx series are newer but more buggy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Using CloneDVD Mobile 1.9.5.0 and AnyDVD 8.2.7.0. That is the full transcoder log. Other disks still convert without a problem. Here's a log file from one that works.

Attachments

• clonedvd mobile.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1
The logfile needs to be from the non-working disc. See if version 1201 works.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Using CloneDVD Mobile 1.9.5.0 and AnyDVD 8.2.7.0. That is the full transcoder log. Other disks still convert without a problem. Here's a log file from one that works.
Using any of the 1.9.x.x series is hit or miss. Works with some discs, not with others. As Ch3vr0n said, use 1.2.0.1 and you won't have a problem on any disc.

Thanks! The 1.2.0.1 worked. I'll have to remember that next time. That 5-line log was the entire log file. Zero help from that. Thanks again for your help. :D

very odd to see such a small "log". I wouldn't even call it that. The 1.9xx series was under the slysoft days an attempt to fix certain things in the 1.2xx series and make it a bit faster. Unfortunately that introduced some other more frequent issues, and a complete encoding engine overhaul is since long on the todo list now of redfox too. Just no ETA on when. But glad 1201 worked. That's the main thing.

Back