• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overboard Playlist Help.....

Warpdrive

Looking for some help with the proper playlist for Overboard.... Thanks in advance Pete... you da man!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.4_Info_G_OVERBOARD_90B5A4DA_6833287B.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
OK, that's fixed, thanks - sorry for the delay.

Hi Pete, any chance you may be able to take a look at the redbox version?

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_B_OVERBOARD_C9077D89_8F0B26EF.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Sure, should work now.

Looks like another one that needs help for the right playlist . . . Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_F_OVERBOARD_C9077D89_D64C92E8.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I'm having trouble getting this disc to play.

I'm guessing it's the same issue as others here.

Would attach a logfile but mine ends in "92E8" like Help_N_Out_2's --- so I assume not needed.

T

If it ends the same, then likely the same version and not needed indeed. @Pete needs to fix these first, then I'd check again and post a log of not fixed for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

If it ends the same, then likely the same version and not needed indeed. @Pete needs to fix these first, then I'd check again and post a log of not fixed for you.

Ok. Will do.

Thanks.

T

No he can't. There's no such thing as a 'RB (Redbox) version'. They can carry multiple different versions, each with their own playlist.

If you have trouble, create a logfile and post it if it ends with a different number sequence than the ones currently posted and wait for Pete to say it's fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

No he can't. There's no such thing as a 'RB (Redbox) version'. They can carry multiple different versions, each with their own playlist.

If you have trouble, create a logfile and post it if it ends with a different number sequence than the ones currently posted and wait for Pete to say it's fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Hi Ron. Ends in 92E8. Same as Testiles. Never had to do this before so what's the SOP? Does Pete update the version of AnyDVD and then it identifies a correct playlist or does he figure it out and provide the playlist to the forum?

Hi Ron. Ends in 92E8. Same as Testiles. Never had to do this before so what's the SOP? Does Pete update the version of AnyDVD and then it identifies a correct playlist or does he figure it out and provide the playlist to the forum?

As seen earlier in this thread, Pete will indicate when he's made the changes, then you can check your version by re-mounting your disc/.iso.

AnyDVD should now pick (and show) the correct playlist.

If it works you're good. You could let him know that.

If not, Ch3vron suggests letting him know that as well and posting a logfile made after the latest fix went in.

T

Would it be possible to post the working playlist(s) that have already been figured out? Would that be ok or is it against the rules?

No, because you'd have no way of knowing which playlist matches your version. Since everyone movie comes in multiple versions per movie and again more per region, that's as usual up to a dozen versions per title per region.

The OPD (online protection database) removes all those variables, and checks which playlist matches your inserted disc version based on some variables it finds.

And no it's not against the rules, it's just that like when someone says for example '978 works, that may be the right one for them but the wrong one for you if it would even exist at all on your version.

No, because you'd have no way of knowing which playlist matches your version. Since everyone movie comes in multiple versions per movie and again more per region, that's as usual up to a dozen versions per title per region.

The OPD (online protection database) removes all those variables, and checks which playlist matches your inserted disc version based on some variables it finds.

And no it's not against the rules, it's just that like when someone says for example '978 works, that may be the right one for them but the wrong one for you if it would even exist at all on your version.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Just checked . . . up running and working fine. There was one odd thing. It still does not play n PowerDVD v18. I was able to do all I had to do so that is no biggie to me. A Big Thanks for the great work.

Just checked . . . up running and working fine. There was one odd thing. It still does not play n PowerDVD v18. I was able to do all I had to do so that is no biggie to me. A Big Thanks for the great work.

So where DOES it play, then?
If it's not OK in PowerDVD, it's not fixed.
Remember, we're not just fixing this for you personally, there are others out there who need a proper fix.

So we might need to open this one up again.

Back