• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.2.7.0 makes TotalMedia Theatre 6 not startabel

Hackerjac

After upgrading to lates stabel build of AnyDVD, TotalMedia Theatre 6.7.1.199 will not start, but if i close down AnyDVD it works again, so wonder what you have done since it ain't working anymore

And Ch3vr0n, before you beging with your "TotalMedia Theatre have been dead for years blah blah blah" talk, its still the only program i have that will play my old HD-DVD collection, so please keep that talk by your self

Powerdvd 10 I think plays hd-dvd's too. Do the previous (beta) versions work? Maybe it has something to do with the changes for anydvd to be 'less agressive' as in the changelog.

And yes, that thing hasn't been updated in years. You can't expect anydvd to keep working with software that hasn't been updated itself in years and has its own issues like causing BSOD's in Windows 10.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I use Windows 7 and have never before had any problem with TMT
Was working without problem on 8.2.5.0

Then try the next releasae 8260 and check that, if it still works move on to the beta's. 826x. If you don't have them, links can be provided. That'll enable the developers to narrow down where the problem started.

After upgrading to lates stabel build of AnyDVD, TotalMedia Theatre 6.7.1.199 will not start, but if i close down AnyDVD it works again, so wonder what you have done since it ain't working anymore
Please disable "prevent player software to detect Cinavia" in AnyDVD settings. Does TMT work now?
It is unfortunate nobody has reported problems during beta testing.

Probably because almost nobody uses that ancient non-developped thing anymorme ;)

Please disable "prevent player software to detect Cinavia" in AnyDVD settings. Does TMT work now?
It is unfortunate nobody has reported problems during beta testing.
That did the trick, thanks alot

Probably because almost nobody uses that ancient non-developped thing anymorme ;)

It might be ancient and non-developped, but atleast it ain't filled with all the crap and bloatware like PowerDVD
PowerDVD was once good, then they start filling it with all wierd crap and bloatware, but then again it probbely fits good with Windows 10, since M$ also fills that with alot of crap

Damn i miss the times like with Windows 95, where you even could deside yourself if you wanted to install Solitaire
now you just have to bend over and wait to be f**ked by M$

I'm not going to dispute that. 10 really was the last good version that wasn't overly bloated.

I'm not going to dispute that. 10 really was the last good version that wasn't overly bloated.
... and it sill runs on the lastest Windows version and plays everything (knock on wood), as long as AnyDVD is running.

Just a quick question - can you have more than one version of Power DVD installed on the same PC? Like PDVD 10 and anything newer? I have TMT as well, but on Win 10, it is just no good.

PowerDVD 8 Ultra is last version suporting HD-DVD playback

Not to be super picky, but, they removed HD DVD support from PowerDVD 8's later versions. There are hacks around to re-enable it. It was a pain in the ass.

Isn't easier to just play them through VLC or MPC? I know the menus might not work but at least the apps are maintained.

Not exactly, not in the disc format anyway. While video may work, there's may be audio issues (at least with VLC, I have no experience with MPC) where it can't properly decode the HD audio. On such a case it would fall back to a non-hd (foreign) language track or no audio at all.

The only way to avoid all that is to convert to something like an mkv.

Back