• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd unique cinavia fix

fits79

What exactly is this and what exactly do?

As i know there isn't any way to completely remove/delete the cinavia protection of any disc.

So what this feature do exactly?

You can remove cinavia from a blu ray disc by using anyDVD with clonebd during the conversion and burning process. You have to down convert the audio to AC3 though.

Last edited:
So it ISN'T the same movie as the audio would change format at all so.......

So it ISN'T the same movie as the audio would change format at all so.......
The "unique cinavia fix" does not alter or modify the audio in any way, nothing needs to be downconverted. Just play back on your HTPC and enjoy.

BTW, why was this posted in "general chat"?

The "unique cinavia fix" does not alter or modify the audio in any way, nothing needs to be downconverted. Just play back on your HTPC and enjoy.
How you mentioning "not alter or modify the audio in any way" from the time you tell us it change the audio to ac3 even the source bluray audio was dts.

Cause i believe it is general topic.

And one more time you don't tell us how exactly work this cinavia fix/remove feature of anydvd hd.

Because the unique fix related to the SOFTWARE player fix (that's clearly stated), which is done on the fly and patches the PLAYER (powerdvd). It doesn't touch the audio at all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So what exactly do the cinavia fix for the anydvd hd rip?
Can i rip a complete bluray disc without the cinavia protection and all the audio at the same format?

So what exactly do the cinavia fix for the anydvd hd rip?
Can i rip a complete bluray disc without the cinavia protection and all the audio at the same format?

No. That can not be done.

So the only thing cinavia fix can do is to play any bluray movie without that protection and nothing more.
So it's completely USELESS.

No, it's not completely useless at all.

You can now play your Cinavia protected backup/copy in the software players (that the fix is designed to work with).
And when used in conjunction with CloneBD, Cinavia will be removed from the backup/copy (although the audio is downgraded).

So the only thing cinavia fix can do is to play any bluray movie without that protection and nothing more.

No, because you assume there's only 1 fix. There's 2, each with a different target use.

The first one (which this topic is about) "Anydvd's unique fix", patches the SOFTWARE PLAYER like PowerDVD to NOT DETECT the signal. As such there's no need to actually remove the signal itself and you can play the movie without the speedup/slowdown effect that would happen if you DID remove cinavia with the second setting. This first setting is usefull for users who don't have a standalone player and watch movies on the PC. This setting DOES NOT require to downscale the audio, as it doesn't affect the disc in any way. It "tweaks" the player.

The second setting is targetted towards users who play movies on a cinavia detecting standalone player (connected to TV). This one in combination with CloneBD does physically remove the signal but at a cost to the audio quality.

Both settings are very useful to different target users, it depends on what the user wants to do. Now if BOTH are useless for YOU, that's your problem not theirs.

So I played with this - resetting it to default settings and now it works, but it creates a 31.5GB folder (RIP to HD) rather than a 4.5 GB folder than can be backed up to DVD media. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?

So I played with this - resetting it to default settings and now it works, but it creates a 31.5GB folder (RIP to HD) rather than a 4.5 GB folder than can be backed up to DVD media. Is there a setting I can change to fix this?
For a DVD, leave it at default settings. DVD players do not check for Cinavia, only Bluray players.

If you are saying you have a DVD, that when ripping to the harddrive with AnyDVD, creates a 31GB folder, then you need to post an AnyDVD log. That should not be possible. Windows, yes. A third party program, yes. AnyDVD, no.

Last edited:
You are quite off-topic here. Please create your own troubleshooting thread.

So still there ISN'T any way to completely remove / delete the cinavia protection for bluray movies so can rip the audio without any loosing quality.

So still NO cinavia fix that is acceptable for persons like me we don't want to loose quality of movies e.t.c.

1. No, not with anydvd
2. Third party tools claim they can, but multiple users have stated since the beginning it's being done by completely replacing the audio track.

The fix? Get yourself a (used/2nd hand) cinavia detection free model. That's what i did, twice.

Back