• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Admiral / Michiel de Ruyter

Largo

Hello,
I found a bluray that won't play because of the Copy / Rip tool detected issue.

Process:
I have ripped the blu-ray to ISO file with AnyDVD HD 8.2.6.0. No error reported
I have mounted the ISO with virtual clone drive 5.5 (virtual drive G)
I play the movie from the virtual G: drive with Cyberlink PowerDVD 18
I go to the main menu and launch the movie
I immediately see the Copy / Rip tool detected message (which happens to be the 01984.mpls 1-min playlist)

Data:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01948X3CK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1HZSA5JUUDTUK&psc=1
US title: Admiral
original title: (NL) Michiel de Ruyter
log attached

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.0_Info_G_MICHIEL DE RUYTER_D0BB9646_00000000.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Welcome to the world of screenpass protection. @Pete your magic is requested.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I found a bluray that won't play because of the Copy / Rip tool detected issue.

I'm sorry, I need a log file made with the original disc.
This log is from the copy, that won't work.

I don't have it anymore, maybe I'll rent it at the library in the future, if they have it.

Then we can't help you. In the future when you encounter such a disc, make a protected iso then, a logfile from those does work too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The friend who lent it to me is on hols for too long, so I'm buying it, it's too good a movie, anyway. will give you the proper log soon

I'm sorry, I need a log file made with the original disc.
This log is from the copy, that won't work.
Attached is the log from the original disk (purchased from Amazon). I had NO problems viewing the movie using the latest copies of AnyDVD and PowerDVD18.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_G_MICHIEL DE RUYTER_B489E57B_7F818004.ziplog
    188.2 KB · Views: 3
Attached is the log from the original disk (purchased from Amazon). I had NO problems viewing the movie using the latest copies of AnyDVD and PowerDVD18.
Yes, that's a different disc without Screen Pass.

I got mine and indeed, the content is different. for a start, I don't have all these rubbish playlists. and I can play the movie correctly.
looks like they only put the annoying protection on the rental bluray.

Back