• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Am A Hero BD

Nednarble

Hello, having some trouble with "I Am A Hero" blu ray. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thank you. B.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.4_Info_I_I_Am_A_Hero.ziplog
    134.3 KB · Views: 6
nope, not unless you specify what "some trouble" means.

Sorry about that. *gives head a knock*
The problem is that both AnyDVD HD and Clone BD are indicating that the disc is still copy protected.

Found the possible reason. AACS v64. I think anydvd currently only supports up to 63, am I right @James?

Very possible anydvd will need an update to support the new version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Found the possible reason. AACS v64. I think anydvd currently only supports up to 63, am I right @James?

Very possible anydvd will need an update to support the new version.

Nope. AACS v64 is supported. And v65, too.

Good to know. Then I'll leave it on your capable hands to identify why CloneBD could be flagging as still protected.

Good to know. Then I'll leave it on your capable hands to identify why CloneBD could be flagging as still protected.

As the logfile said, AnyDVD can't decrypt. Probably a drive error. Would be interesting, if PowerDVD can play this disc without AnyDVD. I doubt it.

Back