• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.6.4 Doesn't work with Chappaaquiddick DVD

StephenT

I saw a post about 8.2.6.2 working with the Chappaquiddick DVD, but that beta is no longer available, and the current beta, 8.2.6.4 no longer works with that DVD. Any help?

I saw a post about 8.2.6.2 working with the Chappaquiddick DVD, but that beta is no longer available, and the current beta, 8.2.6.4 no longer works with that DVD. Any help?
It would be easier if you supplied an AnyDVD log, otherwise anything would be pure speculation.

Save every version downloaded. I always go back to the previous version whenever I have an issue w/current version. It's easy.

Save every version downloaded. I always go back to the previous version whenever I have an issue w/current version. It's easy.
Doing that doesn't give the developers the information they need to FIX the problem.

Something doesn't work? Post a log file.

You do want problems to be fixed, don't you?

8.2.6.0 wouldn't rip Chappaquiddick, I installed the latest beta of 8.2.6.2 and ran it making a logfile, but it ripped ok anyway. I can upload the logfile if u like but I guess it's no use.

No need. The beta update was all that was needed to make it work. If there's no problem with the rip, then a logfile isn't needed. 8262 isnt the latest beta btw, that's 8264

Back