• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Correct playlist for Den Of Thieves

tild23

Some help is needed with this title which seems to have playlist obfuscation. Have tried the latest beta and couldn't see playlist suggestion in info window.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks,

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.3_Info_F_DEN OF THIEVES_DB4718BD_682C2FFB.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
You will have to create another log file now, please, thank you.

Thanks Pete. Have attached a new log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.3_Info_F_DEN OF THIEVES_DB4718BD_682C2FFB.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Thanks, now it will work.

Hi Pete, I too am having a play list problem... Running the 8.2.6.4 beta and Den of Thieves does not give a playlist. Am including the log file... Thanks in advance...
First time I've tried to UL a log file hope it works...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.4_Info_I_DENOFTHIEVES_UPB75_68BAE914_D9636F47.ziplog
    312.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Pete, I too am having a play list problem... Running the 8.2.6.4 beta and Den of Thieves does not give a playlist.

You shouldn't be having any playlist problem, AnyDVD doesn't show one, because this disc doesn't have any Screen Pass protection.
Without the disc in hand, I'll predict, that the main movie is going to be playlist #800 (among a pretty small set of possibilities: 800 or 801), really simple.

Back