• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Doom9?

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Anyone know what's going on with doom9? It's been down for quite a few days now. I know this has happened a few times in the past but this seems like a fairly long stretch.

Thanks for the info. Seems odd for it to be down this long. Hopefully it gets resolved soon as I'm moving to UHD this weekend and kinda like to have the madvr thread available for reference and help. LOL

I've mailed jdobbs. No response yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Well hopefully it comes back soon. It's greatly missed LOL

Glad to see others are missing and wondering about it too! Hope it's just a mechanical or personal issue instead of some crappy officialese.

They've been fairly careful lately about what gets posted there so I don't imagine it's a takedown or anything like that. It's possible but likely a technical issue. Hopefully we'll find out for sure soon. That would be a great loss if it ever disappeared permanently. I'm going to be struggling with madvr I'm sure come this weekend and could use the help there.

I was also following doom9 again lately. There was interesting information about the latest progress regarding disc encryption. Hope the site is back soon.

Oh thank God! Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Interestingly enough, another website that I visit went down the same day as doom9. I found it odd and wondered if there was something bigger in play or something they had in common with respect to website hosting. The other website re-appeared yesterday and now doom9 today.

Well hopefully it was just a technical issue and now it's all fixed. My TV got delivered early so I'll be messing with madvr settings soon.

@DrinkLyeAndDie,

There has been some rather weird goings-on with the internet, Google Cloud Services suffered a temporary "glitch" a couple of days ago that took down quite a number of large websites.

The newest posts regarding decrypting are missing in the Doom9 forum. I don't want to raise any speculations but it's a fact.

The newest posts regarding decrypting are missing in the Doom9 forum. I don't want to raise any speculations but it's a fact.
Just speculating, but if the site went down due to a hardware failure it's possible that the most recent posts hadn't made it onto the back-up used when a restore was made.

A couple of years ago, another site I go on lost numerous days worth of posts (nothing too
important though - just comments on videos).

Last edited:
LG C8 65" OLED. Freaking thing is absolutely AMAZING!

Totally agree. Best around.

So glad you didn't say Samsung. Every model ive seen freezes for a bout one frame about 60% of the time on scene change.

Picture on the LG is untouchable, in a different class.

Last edited:
Back